With a proven history as a specialist Maritime Security practice going back to 2003, Eos is a preferred security service provider to a significant number of shipping lines, passenger vessel operators, support vessel managers and individual privately owned yachts, providing a comprehensive portfolio of services to cover most requirements. We recruit exclusively from UK former service personnel and through our policies and in-house training ensure that we only employ the highest level of professionalism and expertise to meet our client’s requirements.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
“Thanks for the professional manner the Eos Team (ashore & afloat) have dealt with what has been a rather delicate situation onboard.”
- Protective Security - Including vessel protection and anti-piracy teams;
- Maritime Security Training - Including crew counter piracy and security awareness training and drills as well as onshore Port Facility Security Officer and Company Security Officer training;
- Security Equipment - Including acoustic hailing devices, detection, classification and deterrent systems;
- Consultancy - including threat intelligence & risk assessments and ISPS compliance;
- Asset Hardening Consultancy – full project management for off and onshore asset hardening to prevent business disruption and to protect the safety of the asset and it’s operators, covering all aspects of design, project planning, auditing, and procurement through to physical delivery arrangements for the asset to its operational theatre;
- Physical Protection – complete service to provide, training, risk assessments, on-site security personnel, standard operating procedures and associated services for a wide variety of on and offshore assets;
- Recruitment and Manpower Services – whether for one-off recruitment or the provision of and ongoing management of in-country security managers, our team can assist with all manpower and recruitment requirements.
– Global Trenching Manager