In today’s complicated business environment, professional businesses are required to establish a risk averse culture, to ensure business continuity and supply chain obligations are fulfilled, in addition to the ever-important duty-of-care owed to valued employees.
Eos Risk provides expert security risk management and corporate resilience consulting services to a highly diverse group of businesses the world over, assisting both organisations with few in-house resources through to supporting the activities of larger corporates with wholescale in-house resilience and security functions, with the objective of identifying and mitigating risk and enhancing resilience. Clients of Eos Risk engage our services for assistance with,
- Security Management System (SMS) Review and Gap Analysis
- Post-Gap Analysis Recommendations for Improvements
- New Policy and Procedures Drafting
- Security Assessments
- Security Planning
- Security Plan Implementation
- Dedicated specialist consultants for project lifecycles
- Specialist training to support security and resilience functions
- 3rd Party Auditing – Confidential verification of compliance with industry standards and commercial requirements for Security Risk Management
Please click here to contact our Advisory team for additional information.