Featured Company News 18-12-2018
Recruiting: Head of Operations
EOS Risk Group are recruiting for a 'Head of Operations', an exciting opportunity for an experienced operations manager to join a growing private security company at their 24/7 Security Operations Centre in Stoke-on-Trent.
Head of Operations - Security Operations Centre
JOB TITLE: Head of Operations | LEVEL: Senior Manager
LOCATION: Stoke-on-Trent | SALARY: Dependent on Experience
START DATE: Role is Currently Vacant | DURATION: Permanent
The Head of Operations is responsible for the functional output of all operational activity associated with EOS Risk Group. This includes oversight and management of office and information systems, strategic planning, logistics, movements, procurement, interim crisis response and complex project delivery. The Head of Operations provides effective leadership and training for the EOS 24/7 Security Operations Centre and all associated operational staff.
The Head of Operations plays a pivotal role in shaping EOS Risk Group’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in line with relevant certifications and to maximise the department’s efficiency. The post-holder ensures service delivery is client-orientated and effective. The position reports to the Operations Director.
- Professional with proven multi-year operations management experience within the security industry, the public sector or armed services.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practice and legislation affecting security provision in hostile or complex environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A strong communicator who is used to engaging with staff, contractors, teams, departments and clients in varied settings.
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Ability to attract, build and develop talent, drive team innovation and foster collaboration.
- Excellent word processing and general computing skills.
- Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business cases and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in staffing levels.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of relevant work experience in public or private security.
- Experience working in or with the marine, oil and gas or mining industries.
- Recognised security qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested and match our requirements for this position, please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our CV submission form by 11th January 2019.